Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sharing the love on a snow day....

More snow, enough that another snow day was declared. I had visions of enjoying a nice warm bed for a few hours more joined by several felines who also seemed to feel it was a good opportunity laze about. However that was not to be...

So? You know what to do if you want to "share the link love"

:-)

The first to join in on this snowy (and I mean snowy) Ohio day is Freedom Folks with Hooray For Hollywood ( yeah, again)

Whenever I grow weary of reporting the latest blatherings of our illuminati, I think of you gentle reader, and I'm refreshed to enter the fetid swamps of Hollywood's leftist thought.

Freedom Folks then shares A Little Help Please asking.....

Who are the biggest anti-christmas grinches out there. Who deserves to be referred to as a cuddly cactus?

4 comments:

Valbee said...

How I wish I could have enjoyed sleeping in this morning. Heck, I'd have settled for not having to go out at all in it.

But now my car is safely tucked away on the lowest level of the parking garage at work... and hopefully by the time I leave here tonight at 7, my wonderful children will have cleared off my driveway.

One can dream, right? ;)

Unknown said...

lmao - it's nice to know at times we both live in a fantasy world

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I can understand Val’s being delusional, she's been fighting a cold ;-)

"and hopefully by the time I leave here tonight at 7, my wonderful children will have cleared off my driveway."

To most children, the difference between cleared off and stomped flat is virtually imperceptible ;-)

But then, I shouldn’t mock anyone’s idealistic hopes…

(Snork!)

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.