Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's Share the Love Thursday!

Yes, it's that time once again!

So you know what to do if you want to join in the whole lotta linkin going on...



:-)

And just after I started thinking I had "lost that lovin feeling"....

Customer Service send some link love this way with "The Twelve Days Of Critmus"

I and the people who sit on my row spent the last month coming up with this.
It’s all meant in good fun, so don’t anybody get offended.
I’m starting from Day Twelve, mainly to save myself some typing time.



and then the title of this one almost scared me....Freedom Folks gives us "Dick Cheney: He's So Dreamy!"

Cheney and the 40 thieves plotting coup in Iraq

Uncooperative Blogger shares "Mexican immigration hypocrisy"

Remember my previous article about Mexico’s President Fox’s outrage over our new immigration plans? Well…
QandO Opines:
Well, unless it is to Mexico:
Mexico’s federal Human Rights Commission acknowledged yesterday that...


The Real Ugly American provides some very important information (one we should all take the time to read) "Thank a Soldier Week"

Please follow this link and send an email to thank a Soldier. It only takes a moment. In fact here is an idea if you wanna do something really special for christmas.

Where ever your family gathers for Christmas Eve or Christmas day pull up this ...


The ever interesting Don Surber provides Merry Mehlman

Did I mention Mehlman is Jewish?

The Business of America is Business shares some information on a story some of us have been discussing "Roe v. Hwang"

Late last night news a major news story broke, one that will reverberate through scientific, academic, and corporate circles for years. Here's one headline I picked up via Drudge: South Korean researcher Hwang Woo-suk faked results of at least nine...

No comments: