Friday, July 22, 2005

A ewwww you have to be kidding me product.

Most of my regular readers know I have five children, I write about my youngest, Aubrey from time to time.

Today being Friday, rather than the cat pictures, I'm going to write about something I can't believe is actually out there:






Looks like Jelly beans doesn't it? Okay so I bought her some because she is a Harry Potter fan and asked me when we were at the grocery store if she could have them.

Then she's in the car on the way home starting to eat them, she said she got one that tasted like soap and hoped she didn't get the vomit flavored one. I thought, pretty funny Aubrey, then....I read the flavors for myself:

Black Pepper, Blueberry, Booger, Buttered Popcorn, Dirt, Earthworm, Ear Wax, Grape, Grass, Green Apple, Lemon Drop, Sardine, Sizzling Cinnamon, Soap, Bacon, Rotten Egg, Toasted Marshmallow, Tutti-Fruitti, Very Cherry, & Vomit.

Thankfully there is a color code chart so we were able to determine which ones were the really horrid flavors, and my ex-husband owes me....he has no idea how close he came to being given the Sardine, Vomit and Rotten Egg ones. I told her I didn't think he'd think it was funny.....

So? Take my advice, beware of Harry Potter fans offering jelly beans....

:-)

7 comments:

Cyberseaer said...

And there's a market for that kind of candy. I say that Hillary Clinton should start a new committee to stop this horrd flavors entering our chilren's mouths. We, as parents, cannot do the job. I will be so happy when this committe is formed so I know that my tax dollars are being wasted in the correct manner. Just like the attacks on video game makers to stop violent games, since we, as parents, are unable to stop our children from playing them ourselves. GOD BLESS BIG GOVERNMENT! I know I can't think for myself. ;)

And Clinton wants to be pres. Wasn't 8 years enough for her running the country?

Unknown said...

lmao, I failed, you are right I should have demanded Senator Clinton help me. I chose the cowards way out and told her "you wanted the silly things, next time read the label".

Part of me was curious as to whether those flavors really were what they were listed, but not curious enough to actually eat one of them....

:-)

Scott G said...

It takes a village to raise a child, but just one jelly bean can destroy all of it. What has American come to? I almost refused to go to work after reading this because I was so upset

Unknown said...

Thankfully you have avoided meeting children with such evil jelly beans, else you really might have been too sick to go to work.

Now I understand why the Catholic Church doesnt like Harry Potter, it has nothing to do with the books, it's got to be these jelly beans, I bet someone slipped the Pope one.

:-)

historymike said...

I'll bet Benedict XVI would be mightily pissed to get a vomit-flavored jelly bean.

Unknown said...

Exactly historymike, however I think given his comments he probably got the earthworm or booger flavored one, had he gotten the vomit one? All "hell" probably would have broken out.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd ! What ere Would Ronald Reagan have thought ? Most likely, a smile & chomp. :)