Thursday, December 08, 2005

A moment of mutual admiration....

As I wrote earlier, I found The Anchoress Online thanks to the whole Weblog Award adventures. She is a very popular Conservative blogger who is currently in second place in the Best Conservative Blog category. Her blog has become a daily read for me and will continue to even after this whole Award process has finished.

As you can see by her post linked in the head title, I emailed her and asked her to visit The Reign of Ellen that I would really like to see Ellen win the 3501-5000 Best blog category. She sees some of the same qualities in Ellen's blog that I do and I thank her for her nice words about me.

So, a curtsy to The Anchoress for recommending Ellen's blog and for being pretty darn classy herself. (If you get a chance to vote for The Anchoress's blog that would be awesome as well.)

:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on making gift baskets when I found your page. Your site describing A moment of mutual admiration.... is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on making gift baskets then drop by the site above and check it out.

Unknown said...

Wow, now that is creative spam...

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

But it's still Spam... :-(