Saturday, September 11, 2010

More fun with hate mail...

Another supporter of Rich Iott for Congress that was not happy with my piece in the Toledo Free Press where I raised questions about his treatment of several college students and his making derogatory comments about residents of third world nations, e-mailed me last week.

Some of the words used by those who were unhappy with this reporting of public record information are not ones I'd use on my blog. However, one that gave me the most fun was "I've met braindead monkey's smarter than you are" -- I emailed the Iott supporter back, "Where exactly are you guys hanging around with brain dead monkeys? Is that normal?"

For some reason, he didn't e-mail me back...

1 comment:

Cyberseaer said...

Not only do people suck, they are dumbasses as well. Nice comeback, Lisa.