Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jerry Brown's attempt at a come back....

There was a time I supported Jerry Brown, to be perfectly honest I don't know how I feel about the idea of him attempting to make a "come back" -- it is however the focus of Time Magazine.

It's worth the read, no matter how you feel about Brown...He is unfortunately correct when it comes to what many voters will decide on:

One other thing Brown has learned apparently is that, in the end, the real issues at stake will probably not determine the outcome of the race. "But you know what decides it? Who f_____ up. Who says the wrong thing. Who insults someone. That will be the deciding factor ... I'm not one to stay on message. Maybe not. But if I say something, you know I mean it. You know who it's coming from. That much hasn't changed."

No comments: