Saturday, June 26, 2010

Had I felt like getting dressed today...

Today would be a great day to sit outside and do some blogging while propping my feet up with some nice outdoor pillows, I say outdoor pillows because in this family we have a history of forgetting to take things into the garage or the house when it's about to rain so I always look for outdoor pillows that can take some rain...

My container tomato plant is about to finally produce some red tomatoes, I was beginning to wonder if I needed to just focus on some fried green tomatoes, and it's hot and humid but there is a nice breeze.

However, today was a bad day physical feeling wise and to be honest, I have not even bothered to put clothes on beyond my t-shirt and undies. The lack of motivation to donn a pair of shorts has me working here from inside using my tower rather than being out with my netbook.

:-)

No comments: