Friday, July 10, 2009

Real invitations versus e-invites

I know the internet is used by many of us and it's much simpler for people to send and e-vite than to take the time to order or buy party invitations, then address them, then mail them out. Yet I'm still a fan of getting things in the mail, for one simple reason. On any given day I get hundreds of emails, I've discovered it's really easy to read and forget to mark something down that I'm invited to via email than it is to have the invitation on my desk...While I have a webcalendar, I'm horrible at remembering to update it and if a story breaks or something else comes up that I have to deal with? Days can pass before I remember again, which if I do remember, is the nice thing about using gmail, it's easy to search for things, since I thankfully keep my desk in better order than my memory? What I have tried to do with e-vites is print them out...

2 comments:

JR said...

what web calendar do you prefer?

Anonymous said...

oops web calender...

___________________
Britney
The best place for the best ENTERTAINMENT