Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things I envision...

While we are still early in our house renovation project, a girl can still dream, which I do often when it comes to things inside and outside of the house that we will live in after the work is done. The yard at the house is three times larger than the one we have now, which has made me think about conflicting dreams, gazebos, Asian themes or keeping with my goal of the house as it was first built in 1905 (color wise I'm not going back to no heat and outhouses).

I can imagine what type of garden the house would have had, as I debate that versus trying to have plants and flowers that are native to this area. Of course it will probably be years before we get to the landscaping, but when we do? By then I will have decided...It is fun however to dream...

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope when you're all settled in your new home that you will have a lovely landscaped yard.