Monday, June 22, 2009

If you are thinking about planters...

I used to love to garden, it would be fair to say I still do but I don't make enough time for it. I do have a window box planter but it's one that could use some TLC and some more plants. Right now it's more weeds than plants, though at least I can argue that some of the weeds are kind of pretty. Many weeds don't look like weeds, or at least that's the story I'm sticking with at this point. :-)

There are an amazing number of different styles of outdoor planters out there of almost every price range. Which makes it fun to dream online about which type I'd like to have for the new house since the porch there is huge and is the perfect type to have garden planters and who knows, maybe a fountain...That would be even easier to maintain.

No comments: