Sunday, November 09, 2008

Why Thursdays are always fun for me...

Every Thursday I'm on a local talk radio show done by Troy Neff, most of the time it focuses on local issues, but sometimes we talk about national politics. If you've ever wondered what I sound like and what am I thinking? Last week's podcast where I talked about national politics for a good part of the podcast. Even though Troy supposedly is to the right of "Attila the Hun" according to one of our local elected officials, it's always a great time.

Troy has most of the podcasts up from my past times on the show on his website if you want to hear more.

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just listened to the podcast. Great job. It is even fun to listen to.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I always have fun when I do radio, but I've had a great deal of fun being on Troy's show every week.

I don't agree with him on everything when it comes to politics, but we do agree on some common sense basics that makes doing that segment something that I enjoy.