Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things I didn't know about tire chains...

I admit living here in Ohio where tire chains are not used often, I have always wondered exactly how they are supposed to work. Ironically even instructions on how to put on tire chains exist on the internet, as well as the various state laws of where they are legal and when they can be used. At times I think back to before the internet and how it was at times harder to get information about something that just came into your mind that you wondered about. It's not as if tire chains often come up during the course of a conversation. Which means for someone like me who starts thinking about the oddest things at times, I can find the answer to what I'm looking for and then entertain you with how my mind works.

:-)

2 comments:

Cyberseaer said...

You can always go to howstuffworks.com. That has articles on everything that you always wondering how it worked. I'm sure tire chains are on that site.

Unknown said...

Yep! That site and a few others are my favorite.

:-)