Sunday, September 07, 2008

She's a witch! Release Palin to the Journalists!

Reading some of my friends trying to make an issue of the fact that Palin and the McCain camp is not interested in playing the media's game made me think of this video clip after being sent an email to "Release Sarah Palin to the Journalists"



I'm just waiting for someone to claim she turned them into a newt.

As I've commented in several places so far, the media is sexist, the media has made it very clear that they support Obama, Obama has gotten more coverage than McCain to the point even the Daily Show pointed that out. Now magically after all of that, suddenly McCain's campaign is supposed to help the media help Obama? Why would you do something that has no benefit to your campaign? Who would be stupid enough to do that without it being on their terms?

Sides, anyone who has watched Palin just one example knows she's not quite the newbie that needs weeks of preparation. Maria Bartiromo was impressed with her...

If the goal is to keep creating situations where people step up to defend Palin and to point out that the other side and the media is wrong? They're doing a great job...People will admire Palin for standing up to the media, and the other side is just playing into their hands...

I tried to post a comment on Jill's blog unfortunately her commenting seems to not work properly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been disappointed with a lot of the posts I've been seeing.

Unknown said...

Me too Jason, it's been hard to keep my sense of humor, times are desperate when I turn to Monty Python because I know they will always make me laugh.

It's so frustrating to watch people that I know are so smart just not see what they are doing. All they are doing is turning people off with their own hatred. Some of the things written over on The Point during the live blogs of the debates made me wonder what I ever respected in some of them.

Anonymous said...

Without naming names, because we probably both know who we are talking about, I can barely even read some of their blogs anymore.

In fact, I was at the live blogs and on McCain's night, I just left after about three minutes. They were just all hateful.

Why can't these people just stick to the issues? It makes them look moronic and small-minded.

Unknown said...

I wish I would have known you were there, I didn't bother to chime in because I know what happens, then I end up being attacked.

I went back after it was over and saved some of the comments that were made. I've also pointed out some of them here, without trying to embarrass them directly by naming them, I still think it needs to be pointed out that we have some major hypocrisy going on....