Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watching Bill watch Hillary...

Watching the speech was hard tonight since it showed what could have been, but it was clear with the way CNN kept switching from Hillary speaking to show how Bill Clinton was responding and how Michelle Obama as well as Joe Biden was responding was interesting.

It was clear no matter what, that Bill Clinton was proud of her and approved of her speech. I'm sure there will be those who will diss Hillary's speech tonight, that's nothing new, but it takes one hell of a person to know all that happened with this campaign and to make the speech she did tonight.

Did it change how I felt? No, except to think more of her than I did when I had to decide who to support when Edwards dropped out.

I've also learned that there are people that I used to respect that I now don't think very highly of. That's a good thing...One person actually said that the way Bill was clearly proud of his wife was "creepy".

No comments: