Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tell the truth Teddy...

I admit I don't have much respect left for Senator Edward Kennedy, especially based on some of the reasons that have come out that he decided to endorse Obama instead of Hillary Clinton appear rather petty rather than being based on some deep support of Barack Obama. However, trying to diminish Hillary Clinton's contributions to CHIP is a rather stupid move considering he's made quotes in the past about Hillary such as:
Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, Oct. 6, 2007: The children's health program wouldn't be in existence today if we didn't have Hillary pushing for it from the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.


FactCheck.org has quite a bit more which leaves me thinking perhaps Kennedy was right about one thing:
"Facts are stubborn things ... I think we ought to stay with the facts."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Facts are stubborn things ... I think we ought to stay with the facts."

Well...you know...when they're convenient. ;-)