Wednesday, March 05, 2008

How I wish it was spring...

I've neglected my other blogs, my personal life and my house the past few weeks in really getting involved in the election coverage not just for presidential but related to some serious issues the City I live in faced. Now that it's over there is the aftermath of those who were unhappy with the results presidential and local, and the presidential coverage will of course continue here. The local issues will now be put aside with a re-focus on what is still important to keep covering.

Whenever an election is over, there is that immediate time period where I start thinking about how nice it would be to escape. It's when I start doing things like looking at camping gear and imagine myself sitting somewhere near a quiet stream...then the phone rings...

:-)

No comments: