Thursday, November 22, 2007

Looking for Dyson parts in the UK?

The Dyson vacuum cleaner is a popular model both here in the United States, in the United Kingdom and in other parts of the world. Though it's not often that a Dyson even needs a part from what those I've talked to who own them state, there is a place for those of you who live in the UK to purchase Dyson parts. They also sell the Dyson vacuum, all of the current models and accessories for your Dyson.

I didn't realize that Dyson had a handheld model until I visited their website, and I was surprised at the number of different accessories that they had available. One in particular that caught my interest was the "Party Clean Up" package which was subtitled as "the perfect hangover kit for your home". That alone could come in handy in many homes, especially as the holidays approach and the more people coming to your home increases the chances of messes you have to clean up.

No comments: