Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Water drops on my head...

For a brief moment yesterday I thought our upstairs bathroom leaking problems had returned. I was standing at the stove and felt a drip of water from above through the area of drywall that we hadn't repaired yet since I wanted to make sure the leak was really solved. It turns out the problem was related to shower faucets rather than plumbing, one of the girls moved the shower head over too far and did not properly close the shower curtain, which caused a small amount of water to pool outside of the bathtub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you didn't have to go through what we went through when my daughter didn't put the shower curtain inside of the shower and we had water pouring through the kitchen ceiling....LOL! Glad it was a simple problem and not more leaking!