Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bloggers to unionize?

A very good friend sent me the title link that talks about some bloggers of the left, mainly the kos bunch discussing the idea of bloggers unionizing.

After my main, ICK!

The second ICK's came in, but I think some of others quoted in the article say it even better than I could:

"The reason I like blogging is that it's very anarchistic. I can do whatever I want whenever I want, and oh my God, you're not going to tell me what to do," said Curt Hopkins, the founder of the Committee to Protect Bloggers.


Nor am I ever ever ever going to pay union dues to blog...

:-)

3 comments:

Scott G said...

I also would not pay dues to blog. And I will not join any union that has Kos people as its leaders and organizers. I don't know if I have said this, but I think they give liberals bad raps and are wankers

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Pay union dues to blog?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Now, that's funny!

SNORK!

Roland Hansen said...

I could understand a "professional association" for blog journalists, but a union for all bloggers ---
You're joking, right?