Friday, July 06, 2007

Webhosting, making the right choice...

It may seem strange to write about a company like Host208 - Webhosting Services here on a blogspot blog, but making the right decision in selecting a webhosting service is very important. I have three other blogs that are on their own domain, and I'll be the first one to admit I made decisions that ended up costing me more because I was not that experienced when it came to knowing what I was going to need. I've regretted that decision and when my contract is up, I will be taking a look at other places to host my blogs. If there was a way to be able to move this blog to it's own domain without a loss of google page ranking and alexa numbers? I'd move it in a heart beat...

If you compare what Host 208 offers, two things are clear, first their pricing is very good. Secondly, for what I am paying right now for three domains to be hosted, paying that same amount through Host 208 would give me unlimited domain hosting. If I just wanted to continue the three I have? I would pay less through Host 208 and still have more data storage than I have right now. I highly recommend bookmarking the Host208 website if you are considering venturing into having your own domains or if you are considering a switch from your current webhosting provider.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst. A little birdie says you're it!

Mandy said...

Thank you for the hosting information. I was looking for one.