Friday, June 29, 2007

LCS featured in Blog Magazine...

My other blog, Glass City Jungle usually seems to get most of the attention, which is cool since I spend a lot of time there, but I was excited to see that Liberal Common Sense was listed as a "Good Finance Blog" for some of the advice and places that I review here. In addition to being listed in Blog Magazine they also selected a random post from my blog and included it.

I had a great time reading some of the posts selected from other bloggers, I recommend checking out one entitled, "Convenience Store Economics", JD shares a recent experience and an observation that is really noteworthy.

For more information on one of the purposes of this new magazine, you can visit their Blog Hunt page, this whole concept/idea was created by the DebtCC Community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
:-)