Saturday, May 05, 2007

My new "bouncy" hair...

I decided to do something different with my hair as far as getting it layered a bit shorter than most people are used to seeing me with. Yesterday I was told it looks "bouncy" by a friend, I was a bit nervous since the person cutting my hair was someone new but thankfully, I did not require Hair Transplant services. Years ago when I was pregnant with my older daughter I had a horrible hair cutting experience where the only way I can describe the end result as my hair was "butchered", ever since? Even though it does grow back, I've had that fear in the back of my mind when go to get my hair cut...Yes, I need to take pictures and post them.

:-)

4 comments:

historymike said...

Nice segue!

Unknown said...

Yep! We wanna see pics, lady!! :)

Unknown said...

Mike...thanks I try (smile)

Lisa...working on it!

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Yer getting waay too slick Lisa ;-)

(that was meant as a compliment)