Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fun way to try to bid 4 prizes...

I took the two minutes to watch the “how to play” video on bid4prizes.com, since I wasn't sure how it worked and how you could win with the lowest bid. You don’t have to pay the amount you end up bidding, it’s just to select the winner and you don’t have to pay shipping charges when you win. Whoever wins will be the one person who bid the lowest amount that no one else had bid, that’s what the “unique” number means.

The past few days I have been watching some of the prizes up for bid, as an example this Logitech speaker system that would be cool to have, especially since I'm back down in my "living room office" so I don't have to worry about my music drowning out Miguel's tv shows or DVD watching...

I will give a word of warning, it can be addicting, especially when it gets down to the end of one of the auctions...



No comments: