Friday, April 27, 2007

"Look Fierce without being cruel"

I used to be a vegan and one member of my family still is a vegan, one is a vegetarian. Trying to find cool fashion items that you can buy that do not use animals can be difficult not to mention trying to find 100% Vegan Shoes and Bags used to be very expensive. It seems counter productive if you have a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle to wear leather, or silk and it's one of the first questions you get asked by those who don't understand why someone would even decide to be vegan. "Well if you don't eat meat do you wear leather?" (If I had a dollar for every time I was asked that one...)

My vegan and vegetarian bunch have given a thumbs up to www.vegetarianshoesandbags.com, which even includes a line of pet carriers that are really reasonably priced. I fell in love with a pair of shoes there myself. After all the weather's getting warmer and it's time for my red boots to be put away...So even if you are a carnivore, some of the items they have just might interest you, such as this Vegan "Prada" handbag. So, as their motto says, "Look Fierce without being cruel".


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: