Friday, March 09, 2007

Let there be light...

No, I'm not going biblical on you but I do want to point out a neat place to buy table lamps. If you like lamps, this is the kind of site where you can spend hours trying to decide which lamp is the one you want. Part of my problem stems from not really having one confirmed "style", I have a mish mash of contemporary, traditional, etc. I like things that are not your run of the mill ordinary you can see in any house type lamp. Take this one as an example, the Prairie Style Pillar Accent Table Lamp , that one to me I can picture next to my computer. I guess I'm kind of in an "amber" mood, because I can imagine how great this Etched Amber Glass with Night Light Table Lamp would look in my living room. I love the additional night light feature since my husband is the sort that likes all the lights off and I like to be able to have at least a small light on in the living room. A bit more contemporary, and a set I know my husband would hate but I find intriguing is i-Lit Diamond LED CD or iPod Stereo Speakers . There are quite a few lamps there I'd love to own, infact more lamps than I currently have a location for, perhaps a bigger home is needed...especially since they offer free shipping...

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: