Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dinosaur Paternity Testing next?

I was listening to the news earlier and heard that they had done extensive genome research on various dinosaurs to determine as one example that the T-Rex had very small genomes. I started to wonder...what's next? Paternity Test series being done to see if one particular dinosaur was really the "Father of them all"? I love science, but at times I wonder how much of the time spent on studies like this could be better served by doing something that could cure current diseases...

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

"I love science, but at times I wonder how much of the time spent on studies like this could be better served by doing something that could cure current diseases..."

Or, at least, cure the remaining dinosaurs (and you know who you are, so don't go playing dumb on me, mayor...).

:-)