Monday, March 12, 2007

Colleen and some of the Posties make the LA Times...

I meant to blog about this earlier but better late than never, Colleen, who was mentioned in my Blog it Toledo column on paid blogging got an even larger spot in this LA Times article. She has several blogs, but her main one is called Simple Kind of Life. Colleen's done not only a great job with PayPerPost but has helped many a newbie navigate their way thru the trials and tribulations of being paid to blog.

The controversy over paid blogging continues, as I'm sure it will continue in the months to come but? I've learned alot, and I've had a great time.

:-)

Another net friend of mine sent me this post from WebProNews.com, where I think Jason Calacanis called me a whore:
"PayPerPost versus authentic blogging is like comparing prostitution with making love to someone you care for deeply. No one with any level of ethics would get involved with these clowns,"


I'd post more...but I started laughing...

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for the love!

Unknown said...

Anytime sweetie, you know in a way Jason is right to compare PPP to sex, it can be almost as much fun.

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,

Just remember, clowns need love too.

But, if the only way that they can get "love" is by paying for it. . . ;-)