Friday, February 09, 2007

What I strive to follow...

Days like today I remind myself of what I strive to follow and believe in:

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land.
Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

And my personal favorite:

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,

I've noticed that about you, and you're doing it very well, despite the occasional distraction ;-)

(the names of the distractions were withheld to protect the guilty)