Thursday, December 07, 2006

At least I finished tonight's TenHunt...

The past few times I've tried TenHunt I haven't done so well. There were a few tech glitches that made Miguel not be able to play at all but I was stubborn this time and was going to finish no matter what. Granted at one point I was happy to be 33rd and tonight's coming in 233rd is nothing to really brag about but I did finish so I was entered into the drawing for all of those who completed the hunt. Even with the tech glitches I wouldn't have come in first place, the first place winner completed the hunt in 11 minutes and 47.5277 seconds, it took me an hour and 12 minutes. Part of my problem I is over-thinking at times.

But it was fun and who knows maybe next time I'll end up in first (okay probably not but you never know.) Or if any of you want to play let me know, they have this new:

Invite a Friend - "You Win, I Win!" (x2)
... invite a friend to play TenHunt. If they win the drawing, you do too! It gets even better. If any of their friends wins the drawing, both you and your friend will win as well, for a total of 3 winners. This increases your odds of winning substantially!




:-)

2 comments:

roman said...

Yeah it's all fun and games but when you can't even have a properly working web-site that would actually send you where the link should.

roman said...

continued...
it kind of sucks.