Friday, November 10, 2006

In the better late than never category...

I can't believe I missed this:

It's National Blog Posting Month!



I write a weekly column on blogging for the Toledo Free Press and here I had no clue there even was a National Blog Posting Month, until I stopped by and visited Val at I think about and there it was...Yoda, telling me to Blog it! Baby....

Thankfully I do blog almost every day, even before I decided to try out the whole PayPerPost adventure and in checking I have blogged every day in November so far. It should be pointed out that I can't participate in the contest part because I didn't sign up in time but I'm posting this and the image on my side bar to support all of those who actually did pay attention and knew it was National Blog Posting Month.


:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're doing fine on NaBloPoMo. :)

It's been a bit of a challenge for me, though. I'm also a little sad that so far, I've only had two people leave comments. Don't they realize I need commenting love?

I haven't yet linked this on my blog, but if you really want to have fun, check out the NaBloPoMo Randomizer.

Anonymous said...

Make that "two NEW people" leaving comments. Compared to the number of hits I've had since the beginning of November... it's just sad. *sniffle*

Unknown said...

It's been almost the same for me except for getting Justin to post a comment - only because I linked him.

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I apologise for getting behind in my comments, and I promise to do better.

But, that isn't the first time that I've made that promise ;-)

But, I had a lot of reading/studying to do...

Lisa said...

May the force be with you. lol