Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Disappearing sidebars...

I think blogger isn't happy with me. First posts disappearing then my side bar keeps appearing then disappearing. If it wasn't for the fact that it would take me forever to regain the google page rank I have for this blog I'd move it over to my domain too and be done with the blogspot drama.

Blogger has a new "blogger beta" but to be honest I'm afraid to change over even though I know eventually I'll be forced to do so. I'd prefer to wait till they finish working the bugs out though I wonder if beta can be any worse than what blogger has been like for me recently. I kept experiencing the same problems over at Glass City Jungle where the background would not load in full which could be partially related to the template but for months never seemed to be an issue.

I've also noticed when trying to go back into my archive that posts don't appear that are still there once I go back into my "edit posts" area and then republish them. This is happening both here and over on Glass City. I remember when I first started using blogger two years ago. Granted there were still outages then but not as often as they are happening now and the time it takes to publish a post seems to really be an issue now compared to what it used to be...

No comments: