Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Love Spam Scam?

Okay, now just when I thought I had seen most of the Nigerian type scams, this email was sent to my glasscityjungle mail account:

Hi
As new brand day have come, I give God all the glory and I return all the praises to him, Where there is life , there is hope. No dream is gone untill death cometh. I must confess that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing you this mail which I know and believes by faith that it must sdyurely find you in good condition of health.

My name is juliusbegger, A 34 year old man working and living comfortably in my home country United States of American. One is not bound to have all the joys in live. You may have everything in life but there are still those things which one may needed that seems very common to others and yet it kepts on giving hard times.Everyone has his or her own share of pains to bear in life. I've got mine and you've got yours.But we need to lean on each other to keep life smooth going.

You may be financially aright, physically and you may be lacking on the emotional side of it. I am working and what I am getting monthly is keeping me fine but I am lacking the right woman in my life, someone to hold on , someone to lean on, someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainny and sunny times of life.

I need an honest woman, trust worthy and God fearing woman. Why don,t we give ourselves a trial on penpal relationship and see what the future holds for us. If you really wants to know more about me and my family back ground, you should reply my mail. I looking forward to having you as my dream woman. I will be lookng forward to hear from you soonest about your self. For frequent communications you can always reach me on my e-mail.

However, it appears Julius is already unfaithful:

Kitty got a similar letter from someone named Vincent who lived in Nigeria, someone named Hillary Simpson is spamming the Single Russian Girl's boards with this same letter and Charlene is working this line over at Friend Finder, as well as a few others out there.

At least it turned out to be a spammer, my first reaction was OMG no...not another stalker! Though I'd suggest these guys learn some grammar as well as correct their spelling, especially the "home country United States of American" part.

:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
I really do not understand how all this crapola can get through all the time. Aren't the technos able to figure out a way to stop it.
That stuff and viruses and bots and other pests just keep on coming. They have more life than the "Energizer bunny."

Scott G said...

Do you think all the speeling and grammatical errors are because they don't know, or because they are trying to make it look like an actual American is writing it

Scott G said...

Like Americans who misspell spelling

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Sounds to me like some illiterate 4-year old is sweet on Lisa, and IS stalking her ;-)