Saturday, June 03, 2006

The House is progressing....

This is a before from the online Lucas County Auditor's office:



I forgot to take my camera when we went over so I'll do that maybe tomorrow. We have all new windows, a new front porch and new doors. It's getting to the point where we are choosing paint colors for the inside. So far Miguel and I have agreed, thankfully we have similar tastes when it comes to paint colors (lol). Fantastic news for me was the hardwood floors in the house were not destroyed and don't even need major refinishing.

I am so looking forward to being in a house again and it's going to be a late start as far as having a veggie garden again but might be possible. Quilla doesn't know how to go down stairs, I've purposely not let her living here in the upstairs apartment because I was afraid she'd bolt out the door if one of the girls wasn't careful so it will be a real experience to see how long it takes her to figure out going down stairs, she will finally go up stairs. I'm not looking forward to moving again but at least I will only be carrying things down the 17 steps of hell rather than up.

:-)