Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I could see where this could become addictive

I'm not a fan of Playstation 2, so while members of our house went into almost PS2 withdrawl symptoms when ours was stolen I just continued on my merry way.

Yet last night my daughter Erin, brought home a PS2 that she borrowed from her boyfriend and this Dance Revoltion game. It's one of those that have the floor pad that connects to the PS2.



As you can see by the picture the idea is you have to step on the correct arrow on the floor pad as it is highlighted on the game screen. At first I watched Erin and thought ehh okay but I could never do that. Then I watched my 11 year old attempt it for the first time. Figuring I could make her feel better because I would be boo'd into failure faster than she was, (missing a symbol gets you boos - get too many and you fail) I gave it a shot. Yes, I failed the first time but...I got better.

So did Aubrey, and we even got Miguel to try it. Thankfully the downstairs neighbor was not home, I don't think he would have enjoyed it.

:-)