Monday, April 03, 2006

I hate time changes....

The clock may have said 7:00 a.m. but my body wasn't buying that one this morning. So as I grumble to myself...Rick from the Real Ugly American sent me an email this morning about another interesting interview he's done, this time with Buck Sargent from the American Citizen Soldier Blog.

Buck Sargent also has a video that he's made that I just got done viewing. He talks about it in his interview with Rick, but here is the direct link to it.

I just finished some research for an article on Glass City Jungle, and I'm working on another story based on some innuendo I've heard on the blogosphere. Trying to separate fact from fiction that will probably end up being my Carnival of Ohio Politics piece for tomorrow.

As well as the usual myriad of ideas floating thru my head one or two of which will end up being blogged about later.

:-)

No comments: