Thursday, December 29, 2005

My very last share the link love Thursday thread....

For 2005...hehehe...Okay old joke and a bad one but the last time I'll do that until next year too.

Those of you that want to share know what to do. If you don't know what this is all about? Stop by The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns for the low down...

The song that has been in my head all day....

What if God was one of Us

:-)

Bloggin' Outloud wakes me up by sharing this one..."Why I Don't Wash Open Post"

Ten Reasons I Don't Wash (Number One: People who make soap are only after your money!) Scrubbing the back of Lisa Renee, Mary Hunter, Ferdy, bRight, and Two Babes.

Conservative Cat sheds some light on "Advertisers May Be Able to Tell You've Looked at the NSA Web Site"

It turns out that the NSA was caught using permanent cookies. This has several people in a tizzy, but the incident says more about the silliness of federal regulations than it does about invasion of privacy. A cookie is a...

Freedom Folks shares "Religion vs. Culture in Public Schools"

Parents and children challenging a California school district for its practice of teaching 12-year-old students to "become Muslims" are asking a federal appeals court to reconsider its ruling in front of the entire panel of judges.

Freedom Folks then shares..."Mealy-Mouthed Catholic Support for Illegal Immigration"

Evidently, January 8-14th is the 25th anniversay of "National Migration Week." I've never heard of it, but it got my attention. Migration is a pretty broad word, especially these days, so I read on.

The Florida Masochist asks...172

Am I insane or do I need a life?

The Florida Masochist then shares "The Knucklehead of the Year award- Org., Corp. &"

The first Knucklehead of the year awards is back. Today's category is Organizations, Corporations and Associations. Knuckleheads are definitely not limited to humans.

The Florida Masochist gives us this breaking story..."Robert Novak's source has been found!"

Read this news. Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson are outed by their five-year-old son. I await the Grand Jury investigation.

Third world county joins the "lovefest" with "Confessions of a Practicing Tightwad/OP"

Most of my metaphorical fires and alligators taken care of now. Now all I have to do the rest of the week is drain the metaphorical swamp... (it's overflowing primarily with references to metaphors, I think. :-) Yeh, yeh. Open post. You know awhat to ...

5 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Okay Lisa, you can tell me, just hoe many blogs DO you read each day?

I'm betting way too many ;-)

Uh, Oh yeah, Happy New Year...

:-)

Unknown said...

HT, I try to read all of the blogs in my blogroll as well as the Life, Liberty and Property one but I of course can't read that many blogs every day. But I do visit some of them daily and the rest at least once a week. I think it's important if I blogroll someone to actually read their blog.

The trackback is a bit different, it's a way of getting other bloggers work out there as well as my own too for those that might not visit. So that's why I do a share the "love" post every week. It's a chance for my regular readers to see some selected posts by other bloggers and when I track back? The same for me on their blogs.

Unknown said...

and...Happy New Year to you too!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! shaved teen undresses http://www.94-jeep-grand-cherokee-dash-kit.info/Ulysse-fiat.html levaquin and thyroid

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Christian cruises puerto rico Lawsuit effexor Brisket catsup oven Hens laying low cholesterol eggs louis vuitton handbags engine looksmart marketing search Tire marking stick - taylor innovations Renivated kitchens Incorporate business in delaware