Sunday, December 04, 2005

And the finalists have been announced....

I was nominated for two categories, I was selected as one of the 15 finalists for the Best Blog in the 3501 to 5000 TTLB Ecosystem Rankings. Congratulations to everyone that was selected!

Voting starts tomorrow, the link for the category I've been selected as a finalist for can be found by clicking on the below image....Other cateogories or more information can be found by clicking on the Title link.

I'm honored to be included with some very good blogs in my nomination category.





Even the Hamsters were surprised yet? Happy and now anxiously awaiting the results on December 15th....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Update: Eric lists the other 5 Life, Liberty, Property Community members who are finalists so, check it out and remember to support them as well.

5 comments:

historymike said...

Congratulations, Lisa.

You have worked hard to bring intelligent discourse to the Internet.

I hope that LCS wins the big prize.

Unknown said...

Heck, I was happy to be a finalist given the competition.

But thank you.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie!

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,
" Heck, I was happy to be a finalist given the competition."

You're waaayyyyy to modest Lisa.


You DESERVED to be there!


Time to vote again;-)