Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another sigh....

This just keeps on going and going and it gets deeper and deeper.....

Cindy Sheehan in her daily dairy at Kos her response to Bush's statements today:

This is the biggest smokescreen from him yet. I didn't ask him to withdraw the troops, I asked him what Noble Cause did Casey die for. I am still waiting for one of the press corps to ask him that.

It appears her statement has been taken off the front page of Gold Star Families but it's still out there. This is what she initially demanded as she announced she was going to Crawford:

1) We want our loved ones' sacrifices to be honored by bringing our nation's sons and daughters home from the travesty that is Iraq IMMEDIATELY, since this war is based on horrendous lies and deceptions. Just because our children are dead, why would we want any more families to suffer the same pain and devastation that we are?

2) We would like for him to explain this "noble cause" to us and ask him why Jenna and Barbara are not in harm's way, if the cause is so noble.

3) If George is not ready to send the twins, then he should bring our troops home immediately. We will demand a speedy withdrawal.

I realize she's trying to get back on the the "noble cause" issue, but she made these demands on August 05, 2005, so trying to now say "I never said that" is so old. Worse yet? No one at Kos is going to call her on it, it's all rah rah Cindy....

Could someone be honest for once or is that too much to expect anymore?

6 comments:

Scott G said...

That is why I said it was time for her to leave a couple of weeks ago. No good comes from her staying down there with only one message that she has already used up. She is becoming what I said she would, used up and her search for accountability is lost in her continued talking and her supporters

Unknown said...

I'm having one of those I am so tired of the lies days.

I read some of this stuff and the responses where no one dares to question (probably because they'd get deleted) but I have to wonder at times how can there be so many people that are so blind? It's not just the left, it's the right too.

Pat Robertson's stupidity as another example, do we really need to have every media outlet making that news?

Unknown said...

Well, I posted that she did demand for the troops to come home and the three demands.

Will I survive? lol

:-)

Scott G said...

That is what happens when you make the cause about you and forget the original goal.

Cyberseaer said...

I'm just tired of Cindy Sheehan. Let's go back to movie reviews. ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »