Monday, July 25, 2005

Some creative license perhaps?

From July 13:

The terrorists are attacking the infrastructure, the children and all of Iraq, said one Iraqi man who preferred not to be identified. They are enemies of humanity without religion or any sort of ethics. They have attacked my community today and I will now take the fight to the terrorists.

From Sunday:

The terrorists are attacking the infrastructure, the ISF and all of Iraq. They are enemies of humanity without religion or any sort of ethics. They have attacked my community today and I will now take the fight to the terrorists, said one Iraqi man who preferred not to be identified.


Supposedly this was due to an "error". Yep, I would say it was an error. Perhaps the military should learn from our own media and not rely on those "anonymous sources". Especially since some of us believe most of them are made up. I know this has to be right, though because I had an undentified source tell me....

:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe it's because I just woke up, but what is the ISF again? :-)

oh, and from what paper did that originate?

Unknown said...

Cnn Josh, it's linked in the title line

:-)

Unknown said...

oh and Josh, I'm guessing the ISF is "Iraq Security Forces"

:-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Bontril+cod Free antivirus softwaee Phentermine cheapest one month supply xenical http://www.partsjeep.info